High Quality Factory-Built Structures
We have extensive experience in factory-built modular buildings which are approved and are fully permitted at the State Level. This is just one of the advantages of selecting a Modular Building solution, as it saves significant time and expense during the permitting process.
Although each state’s guidelines for modular buildings are slightly different, we have successfully been approved in the following jurisdictions: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington State. If you have a project in a state not listed, we will be happy to start the process to support your organizations requirements.
Our factory-built buildings are constructed according to the highest standards of each state’s building code. We also typically can deliver a completed project in an average of 6 to 8 weeks. We can use your specific plans or our in-house program, which allows us to custom design factory built modular homes or permanent structures across industries.
We have zero weather delays in construction, since every one of our client’s factory built structures are erected in our large facility. We do not have labor, contractor, or skilled trade issues, as all our personnel at RJ Russo are completely trained and certified. Download our Factory Building Brochure here.
As our communities strive to work with products that have a minimal impact on our environment, RJ Russo strives to meet that demand without compromising quality and performance.
Our plans include minimal building envelopes that:
- Withstand harsh environments
- Require limited site impact
- Are faster to construct and require less tools to assemble
- Feature superior quality fit, finish, and trim
The result is that our clients benefit by:
- Saving money and time on obtaining the requisite municipal regulatory permits
- Getting a guaranteed delivery date* (*Cannot control natural disaster, weather, permitting issues, etc.)
- We can provide cosmetic packages that will meet zoning requirements- complete with awnings and parapets
- Material customization to meet aesthetic objectives and are suitable for all climate needs
- Units that can be ordered with or without floors to align to a more traditional on-grade application
Our buildings can also provide tax advantages because they can be classified as equipment. Contact us today to learn more about your business’s potential savings and be sure to consult your financial advisors for the latest IRS guidelines.